Relieve menopause symptoms with The IV Bar
You’ve heard the rumours… hot flushes, brain fog, and everything in between. If you are nearing or in your forties, menopause may soon be knocking at your door. But menopause is not a one-size-fits-all. And the symptoms can be kinda sneaky, especially since most of us know diddly squat about menopause.
Let’s face it… While menopause is just one of those things we ladies have to deal with, it’s not something we look forward to. As hormonal changes take place, symptoms like hot flushes and brain fog can mess with our daily lives, and navigating the menopause journey can be challenging. The trick is identifying if the symptoms you are experiencing are linked to menopause or something else and then doing something about it!
All you need to do that is have the knowledge, the right tools, and a supportive partner. (Psssst! That’s us, The IV Bar!)
Warning: Menopause ahead
Did you know there is a “fun” little thing called ‘perimenopause’?
Perimenopause (or “around menopause”) is literally your body saying, “Hey, girl! I’m just busy preparing you for menopause… here are some night sweats and a messed-up cycle.”
Not fun, we know, but perimenopause is our bodies’ natural process to prepare us for menopause. It’s often the first sign of hormonal shifts that usually takes place in our forties but can be earlier. Some of the most common symptoms of perimenopause include:
- Changes in your menstrual flow and the length of your cycle
- Mood swings
- Anxiety and trouble sleeping
- Brain fog or difficulty concentrating
- Skin problems
- Thinning hair and brittle nails
- Changes in libido
- Hot flushes or night sweats
- Vaginal dryness, and others.
These symptoms can intensify as perimenopause shifts into full-blown menopause (usually around 50). Of course, this can have a massive impact on your physical and emotional well-being. The good news is that you don’t have to suffer in silence. You don’t have to face perimenopause or menopause symptoms alone, and you can gracefully embrace this new phase.
Me? No! Pause the suffering with our drip and capsules
While The IV Bar can’t stop the big M from coming, we can sure do our best to make you feel like the queen you are again. We are here to support you in your perimenopause and menopause journey every step of the way!
Our menopause IV drip and Menopause Assist capsules offer a safe and easy way to manage your menopause symptoms and optimise your well-being. This treatment combo has been specially designed to bring back the superstar in you.
IV Drip Menopause Treatment
This IV drip combines Vitamin B12, Glutathione, Vitamin C, and Biotin for the ultimate relief from menopause symptoms. Let’s have a look at what the different ingredients do for you…
- Vitamin B12 helps stabilise your mood, regulates hormone synthesis, and boosts your energy, memory, and concentration. It’s your secret weapon for hormone harmony.
- Mood swings have met their match with Glutathione. Not only does it do wonders for your nails, hair, skin, and energy levels, but it’s also great for reducing oxidative stress that makes menopause symptoms like hot flushes worse.
- Get ready to glow with Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), which acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. This trusty vitamin also supports healthy cell function and protects against age-related changes!
- Beautiful Biotin is perfect for glossy hair, strong nails, and smooth skin. It also kicks your metabolism into gear to help with weight loss. Menopause might bring change, but fabulousness remains eternal!
*This drip combo can be administered every two to four weeks.
Menopause Assist Capsules
Meet your “hormone balancing capsules” to use as a supplement between drips. These handy oral capsules contain a purified, natural extract from the Bindii plant, which helps regulate your hormones naturally by increasing your DHEA-hormone and testosterone levels. It also helps relieve those dreaded menopause symptoms while you wait for your next drip appointment! *The Menopause Assist capsules are suitable for vegans and people with lactose intolerance.
Get your mojo back with The IV Bar
If you’re staring perimenopause or menopause symptoms in the eye, the combo of our IV drip and Menopause Assist capsules will help reduce brain fog, hormonal changes, weight gain, and so much more. Don’t allow menopause to steal your mojo… Embrace this new chapter confidently, knowing the IV Bar is dedicated to helping you thrive. Check out our website for more info, or visit a branch near you to give menopause symptoms the boot.
Drips are administered by registered nurses.