The IV Bar 6th Birthday Competition T&C’s.
1. The IV Bar (hereinafter referred to as “the Promoter”) is a company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa. The Promoter is launching a promotion named the “Drip Drip Hooray!” (hereinafter referred to as “the Competition”).
2. Any person who decides to enter the Competition (hereinafter referred to as “the Entrant”) agrees that they have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of this Competition as set out below and that these are binding on the Entrant in their personal capacity.
3. These Terms and Conditions and promotional rules contain certain Terms and Conditions which appear in similar text style to this clause and which:
May limit the risk or liability of the promoter or a third party; and/or
• May create risk or liability for the Entrant; and/or
• May compel the Entrant to indemnify the promoter or a third party; and/or
• Serve as an acknowledgement, by the Entrant, of a fact.
3.1. The Entrant cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual.
3.2.1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the Entrant or the Promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“the CPA”).
3.2.2. The Entrant acknowledges that by submitting his or her entry to the promotion he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these Terms and Conditions before entering and he/she understands and agrees to the Terms and Conditions.
3.2.3. All Entrants to this promotion participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Entrant hereby indemnifies the Promoter, the Promoter’s directors, employees and/or agents of all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the promotion and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any indemnified party.
3.3 The winner will be notified via telephonically and Facebook and Instagram on 4 March 2024 and announced publicly on the same day of their notification.
Rules of the Promotional Competition:
4. This Competition starts on 1 February 2024 and ends on 29 February 2024 (hereinafter referred to as the ‘promotional period’).
5. To qualify as an Entrant –
5.1. The Entrant must live in the Republic of South Africa;
5.2. The Entrant must be 18 years or older;
5.3. The Entrant must provide correct and full personal contact details, as required; and,
5.4. Three winners will be selected as noted in 7.3 and are eligible to win one (1) hamper prize each as set out in 7.6 during the promotional period.
6. The IV Bar, its subsidiaries, directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants, the suppliers of goods or services in connection with the Competition and their respective spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members are not permitted to participate in the Competition.
7. Methods of Entry, Prize Details and Draw Details:
7.1 Complete the Competition Entry Form in store, fill in your personal details as requested and place in competition box.
7.2 Each Entrant is entitled to one (1) entry per drip session.
7.3 The competition ends at midnight (CAT) on 29 February 2024, where after the Promoter will select, via random draw, the one winning Entrant.
7.4 By entering the Promotion, the Entrant is giving their consent to having their name and photograph published in printed media, digital media, or to appear on radio and television. The Entrant has the option of opting out of this on their entry form. If the Entrant does not opt out, then this serves to acknowledge that they have given their consent. The winning Entrant hereby undertake to take a selfie when they receive their prize and share this on the official The IV Bar Social Media Channels.
7.5 One winner will be directly notified by Monday, 4 March 2024 via telephone, Inbox or Direct Message, on the official The IV Bar Social Media channels.
7.6 Each prize hamper for the Competition will consist of all of the below:
• The IV Bar Jetfuel Drip x 1 (1litre saline)
• DNAlysis test kit with DNA One test, including 1 nutritionist feedback session x 1
• The IV Bar Mitrocondrin Capsules x 1
• The IV Bar Glutathione Collagen Q10 Combo Capsules x 1
• Lisa Raleigh 30 day Summer Glow up programme x 1
• Lisa Raleigh Superscoop Tub x 1
• Cellucut package x 1
• Heliocare spray x 1
• Heliocare capsules x 1
• Heliocare Ultra 90 gel x 1
• IV Bar branded water bottle x 1
7.7 Except insofar as is provided for in the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
8. Draw Details:
8.1 The winner of the prizes, as outlined in 7.1 will be selected by a random drawing from valid entries received up until midnight (CAT) on 29 February 2024.
8.2 The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if they do not respond to written and telephonic contact within 7 days and, in such an event, a replacement winner from the valid Competition entries will be chosen. In such circumstances, the replacement winner shall be contacted by the Promoter and shall be required to respond to the Promoter in the manner set out in such correspondence within 7 days. If the replacement winner fails to respond to the Promoter as required, the provisions of this clause shall apply to that new winner in the same way as if they were an original winner. Should no winner come forward, the Promoter reserves the right to not select an alternative.
9. Should the winner choose not to opt out of having their name and photograph published in printed media, as outlined in 7.4, The IV Bar has the right to publish the winner’s name and photographs (at no fee) in any advertising, promotional, print, point-of-sale or public relations material. The nature of these publications will be determined at the sole discretion of The IV Bar, for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of the selection of a winner.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment of any kind suffered by any Entrant in entering the Competition, including because of any Entrant winning or not winning any prize.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost or delayed in computer error in transit. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions as well as terminate the promotion at any time. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
13. If The IV Bar cannot continue with the Competition for any reason beyond its reasonable control or if it is required by any regulatory terms or applicable law, The IV Bar may end the Competition on condition that –
13.1. No prize winner has been determined; and
13.2. Reasonable notice has been given beforehand to all Entrants.
14. If the Competition is ended as set out in 13 above, no Entrant will have any claim of any nature whatsoever against The IV Bar unless The IV Bar has been clearly negligent or intended to act in a fraudulent manner.
15. Subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008, the Promoter, agents and distributors accept no liability whatsoever for the misuse of the products and are not liable for any personal loss, injury or death arising from your acceptance of this offer.
16. Promotional offers are valid whilst stocks last in all The IV Bar Franchise stores.
17. Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of the Competition rules and Entrants agree to abide by the rules.